The kanthari campus is designed in a low cost and eco friendly way and offers an inspiring working environment. Some of the Eco-friendly features are:
- Anti-ant channel
- Eco Friendly Mud Buildings
- Eco-San Toilets - The “liquids” are separated from the “solids”. The solids go into the bio-gas system and the liquids are being used as fertilizer.
- Off Grid Solar Power Plant
- Grid Tied Solar Power plant
- Natural Air conditioning system
- Pedal Operated Pump
- Grey water treatment system
- Rain water harvesting
- Vermi Composting
- Gymnasium with Treated Bamboo Enclosure
- Gravity Water Siphoning System
- Floating Solar Pumping System
- Wind Solar Hybrid Pump
- Solar Street lights
- Sensor lights
- Boat Jetty made of High density Thermocol
- Pedal operated Boats
- Solar boat Motor
- Designer Circle Hut made of Treated Bamboo and Steel
- Fish farm with Solar powered water scrubbing system
- Solar led Pest trap
- Organic Vegetable Garden, with solar drip irrigation system
- Mini Duck farm
kanthari shop 'spread the spice'
‘spread the spice’ is the new kanthari shop that recently opened its doors on the Campus:
It provides the real touch and taste of kanthari through its branded and home-made products.
The shop wants to be a marketing springboard that spreads the idea and philosophy, but especially the spice and energy of kanthari into the world.
Visit us when in Kerala!