WITHOUT WATER – NO LIFE!
a human being can survive for more than 14 days without food
BUT ONLY 3 to 5 days without water
WATER AND SANITATION
According to World Health Organization:
– 1 in 8 people do not have access to clean drinking water
– Every 90 seconds a child dies from a water related disease
– 2.1 billion people globally lack safe water at home.
– 2.3 billion people lack basic sanitation, mainly in Africa and Asia
It is estimated that by 2025, half of the world’s population will be living in water stressed areas.
Did you know?
You simply can make water to drink by doing the following:
- Water Sanitation Hygiene https://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/water-quality/household/en/
- Guidelines for drinking safe water https://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/publications/dwq-guidelines-4/en/
- Drinking water safety video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R_vpNQ0fJc
- Home purification methods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlpXUa4VPE